Oh my GOSH, this is going to take much longer than I had originally anticipated.
Went to Radio Shack earlier today (well, yesterday) and bought out their supply of LED 20-packs. Also purchased a few battery holders, but I'm not quite sure what to do with them just yet, as there's a variety of them and some of them with funny black and red wires attached that won't do anything when I connect them to the conductive thread. I'll have to ask about it Monday.
I had to shorten the "status" terms, due to a) my lack of a crazy amount of LED lights (I bought 100, which was all they had); b) not enough battery juice to spread around them all; and c) not enough time/patience/flesh left on my fingers to deal with making unnecessarily long words. So right now, I've got the basics--cold, sick, tired (a long one!), mad, and glad. Intimate details, I know.
Anyhoo--finished "cold," just need to make more attachments to the battery so that the light energy spreads.
No comments:
Post a Comment